Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy Birthday, Little Amy!

Today, the member of our household that has been with me the longest turns eleven. Happy Birthday to my little doggie, Amy!!!


Amy is a crazy, cranky little dog. But I love her! She has been with me since she was three months old and has been an essential part of my life. She travelled the world with me, always staying close by my side. When my first marriage broke apart, she was the reason I still managed to get out of bed in the mornings.
Now she’s smelly and mostly in a crabby mood. She’s a little psychotic and her barking can be very annoying. She’s starting to slow down a little, not quite as keen to go on hour long walks anymore. I can’t imagine my life without her and I’m so happy she’s still healthy and going strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment