The wonderful @deskmonkeymummy tagged me in her recent ‘Ten Things…’ post, which means that I have to write one now, too. From what I understand, I am just supposed to write ten things about myself that my readers may not know about me. It was quite a challenge. There are lots of things you guys probably don’t know about me, but most of those are super boring.
So, I brainstormed a little last night, looked into the depths of my soul (not true- just adding this for suspense…), and came up with these:
1. I’m actually a fairly good singer. You should listen some time.
2. I’m afraid of heights, the dark, and spiders (actually, any creepy crawlies that belong to the insect or arachnid world)
3. I got married when I was 21 years old. We separated 15 months later.
4. My favorite food is Macaroni & Cheese. Not the box kind, the real home made deal. However, any pasta will make me happy.
5. I have Celiac Disease, which makes 4. quite ironic.
6. I used to have green hair. I also had red, orange, pink, and yellow hair. Never did blue, but not sure why.
7. I LOVE wine. Sometimes a little too much.
8. Despite the fact that I can ooze great self-confidence in public, I am actually full of self-doubt and have pretty low self-esteem.
9. I saw the film Trainspotting eight times in the movie theater.
10. When I asked my husband what I should write, he told me to mention that I love making lists and plans. “Detailed, explicit plans…” Doesn’t appear to be a bad thing, but it hinders me in many ways. The bulk of things overwhelms me, which prevents me from starting projects, etc.
There. I hope that was interesting enough. Now to tag some more people to spread the joy of list-making:
And @mbneil, in the hopes that she’ll start a blog.